Media4u implements innovative IT and multimedia projects for its own marketing. We are currently developing a sophisticated, new, geo-based web service in the area of transport/traffic/telematics/automotive. In this case, additional development support is needed very soon for a long-termed cooperation.
A go to market should be done with release 1 as quick as possible.
State of project:
* web frontend/backend: ~90% of release 1. Max version: release 1.
* mobile app: ~65% of release 1. Max. version: release 7.
* planned go to market date (finish of release 1): 4 months at full team size.
* future size: 1 web and 2 app developers
* project owner and project manager: me
* Scrum master: me or locally
* team manager, quality control: locally
These are the qualification criteria to share at this challenging traffic project:
* Programming: Android (iOS or Xamarin/React Native welcome) and JavaEE, Spring, AngularJS.
* Technologies: Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Linux server, …
* Very helpful: OpenCV knowledge, view for good usability and design.
* Soft skills: good Scrum experiences; good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking); fast comprehension; structured, logical thinking; highly interested in this kind of project/topic and experienced in (geo-based) technology/features.
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s) preferred. Good alternative: highly professional, qualified, managed team of an offshore company.
* Communication: good and clear English, Sky pe, Whats app, e mail.
Understanding of German (project) documents are welcome.
App technology: Working with platform independent, native technologies (Xamarin, Qt) not excluded, especially in place of iOS.
So a global knowledge about possible app development technologies would be very helpful!
Next possible steps (in case of general qualification):
1) Explaining to you the project idea (brochure, samples)
2) Your rough, reproducible evaluation of four of the project challenges
3) After NDA: Discussing the milestones (project management platform: Youtrack)
4) Review of our release 1 task sheet and source codes
5) Basic estimation of it by candidate
6) Settle of contract (milestone-based payment)
Please choose between one of the two forms 'Cooperation Scale' according to your business situation, complete it and return it back to us.
Thank you very much.