We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer (Android + Backend) to work on new features and maintenance of our community platform app. We are using native Java for Android development and Firebase Cloud Functions for backend. The person will be working on modules like Communities, Playments, Events, Gamification etc.
This project requres experience with:
- Good experience building Android applications in Java using the Android SDK. Updated about architectures like MVVM and components like Room, LiveData, ViewModel
- Good experience with building and working with REST APIs using Node JS
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of services of Firebase (FCM, Storage, Firestore, Cloud functions, Crashlytics, Analytics)
- Expertise in performance and interaction logging and monitoring, crash analysis and management
- Expertise in testing, troubleshooting and debugging methods, strategies, and tools
- Knowledgeable about deployment and update cycles in Android
- Great communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Aware of material design and other design fundametals
- Keen attension to detail and thorough
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent Android project, ideallyy one currently available on Google Play.
70 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2338$ tähän työhön
Hello, I have strong experience in full-stack development. I have experience in PHP, Laravel, CSS, HTML, JS. API development, Android, Material Design, NodeJs. Please let me know.