I need help on a unity app. This is the brief:
We are making a multitouch touch screen windows pc application. That will run on a 32 point infrared touch screen surface. The touch screen length is 1,9m and width is around 600mm. The touch screen surface will act as a bar top counter. We want the app to have max of 20 glass touch points. The total resolution of the screen area is 3840 x 1080. (Double screen/double HD). We have 5 designed vector coasters, so when a glass is placed on the touch screen bar counters the coaster must load at that area (larger than the glass). The coasters must randomise between the 5 coasters. The coaster must animate when activated a growing zoom effect. The coaster must have a trail effect when you drag the glass around. See the following issues that we are having in our code. I'd like the new developer to take over the current unity 3d app and finish it for me please. You can start now:
1. The coaster sizes are different so we need 1 size for all.
2. The randomising isn't working properly. Currently, when you add a new touch / glass it changes the current coaster to another design.
3. There is a white animating block that appears on the app when touch input happens. We don't know where or why this is appearing.
4. We need to stop coasters from appearing very close to each other. This means if a glass or touch is put on one area, then that area won't pick up another touch until that touch is removed. The reason for this is the infrared picks up many glasses when 2 are close to each other. So, we need to make the coaster invisible touch area around 30% larger and if that touch area is active then another coaster won't pop up around it. That will remove the issue of many coasters popping up when 2 glasses come together.
5. Then we need the coaster animation and trail to be done.
Should be a couple hours work. Need you to start now. I'll send you the unity 3d app and or the script we got and the 5 coasters. $100 should cover? Beneficial if you have a multitouch windows screen to test the app on. Or you can send to me and I can test and send back feedback/videos. You must send the open unity 3d files once completed.