To design a mobile application which can read/sense 2D drawings in various formats (.pdf, .dwg) and convert into 3D visual design to see the interior and exterior of the projection.
(1) The 2D to 3D visual projector app which will read the 2D drawing (civil/architecture) and convert into 3D design.
(2) The app will be able to run in ios, android and windows mobile platforms.
(3) Below is the application of the software being specified,
(a) Get an user input file which is a 2D drawing (in formats like .pdf, .dwg) and process it into very high quality 3D design.
(b) The projected 3D design should be interior or exterior of the given civil/architectural drawing.
(c) The app should be able to distinguish concrete walls, brick walls, door posts, windows, walk ways, aisles, roof, lintel, cantilever projections, stairs, etc which are related to house/building structures. The spec/legend of drawings will be provided beforehand.
(d) The 3D projection should be of high quality visual which the most closest replica of the real world model.
(e) Once the 3D projection is shown to the user, user should be allowed to edit/add changes to the projected 3D design. (Eg: Add extra windows, door posts, change brick wall to concrete, add dropped ceiling, etc.)
(f) After the modification is done by user, the user should be able to load a ‘style of house’ which includes
- Colonial style
- Classical style
- Retro style
Once the style is selected, the exterior and interior themes are changed (separate templates can be created for each style to be applied over the building)
(g) The user should be able to do the following to the interior of the 3D house over the style/theme applied,
- paint the walls (each/multiple selections) by selecting paint colors
- select flooring (each/multiple selections)
- add props such as couch, sofa, carpets, curtains, blinds, tea/dining/reading tables, wall mounts, paintings, pot plants, bed, table lamps etc.
- Props should vary for each room such as bedroom, reading room, dining, kitchen, etc.
- Ceiling ornamentals and lights
(h) The exterior of the building should be changeable based on the floor requirements.
- The roof top differs for each style/theme applied
- Portico with a model car parked
- Garden/Greens/Trees around the house – placed based on user input
- Exterior wall color – based on user input
(4) The final 3D design should be savable and exportable as .pdf. The final exported designs should have links to be sent over email, saved in google drive, shared in what’s app and facebook.
(5) The 3D graphic design should have a bird’s eye view of the exterior and interior of the buildings. All 3D graphic should be of crystal clear quality and bright with colours.