We're looking for an awesome and experienced AR/VR developer as a direct team member or contractor to work with our company based in the northwest. You will work closely with our development group and CEO to build the next stage of our platform and products.
We're an early stage company offering a content and services platform for the augmented, virtual, and mixed reality space (XR or all-reality). Our model includes a broad distribution strategy for supporting our partners and reaching consumers. We're a fun, vibrant team that loves what we do and the products we're building.
Come join us!
To be successful, you will need to have:
• Minimum 3 years professional developer experience or equivalent
• Work remotely or locally while being available for conference calls with our development team or periodic meetings as appropriate.
• Highly Skilled with Augmented & Virtual Reality platforms, specifically Wikitude
• Demonstrated advanced skill in HTML5 Cross Platform Mobile Development
• Highly skilled with Apache Cordova, PhoneGap or similar platform
• Highly skilled with HTML5 and CSS3
• Professional AngularJS experience
• REST API integration experience
• Experience with Android & IOS native development a plus
• Promotional and informational mobile content integration a plus