The goal of the project is to develop a web platform and mobile applications to provide the customers with a comprehensive solution which they can use to book services/products from providers such as Beauty Shops, Gift shops, Certain Clinical services, Sports, Restaurants, Beverage places, Venues (Entertainment/Business/Wedding) etc..
The Service providers can register themselves in the system to list their services along with the time slots and manage all the bookings and transactions of the users and get paid either cash or online through the integrated payment gateway. The admin of the system will be able to manage and view all the users and service providers registered in the system and control the overall functionalities of the system, view data, adjust fees, etc.
Scope of the project:
Development of 2 Android, 2 iOS applications (Customer and Provider), 1 web application (platform), 1 Superadmin panel
We have high fidelity mockups of the system.
The main features of the system are
1) Registration for Customers, Service providers (SPs) and Freelancers, Affiliates
2) Service/ Service Provider Search and Listing
3) Map View
6) Subscription Tiers for SPs/Freelancers
7) SP Portal
8) Customer Portal
9) Freelancer Portal
10) Affiliate Portal - affiliate links and tracking
11) User Verification
12) Multiple categories and subcategories classification for Services
13) Adding Services
14) Booking Management - ie. Requests, Rescheduling, Cancellation, Calendar
16) Gift Cards
17) Customer and Provider Reviews
19) Custom Ads on Site/Mobile
21) Super Admin Panel - dashboards, view user details, manage subscription settings and fee, booking fee, etc
22) Multiple Currency (SAR, USD to start)
23) Multiple language (Arabic, English to start)
More information will be provided to selected candidates.
To be considered, include in your bid your tech stack, web service/API, and deployment recommendations (or specify information you need in order to provide such recommendations).
We are strongly considering teams that provide support and maintenance after go live; please include in your bid information about the support plans you could offer.