Hi, Im looking for a developer to implement the following simple Java Android application:
* Download of 200KB comma separated values from a URL in a compressed gzip archive;
* There is a URL that provides the link to the file to process/download. (i provide it to you).
* The filename of the file to download contains a date in the format YYYYmmdd;
* If the file to download already exist on the filesystem, do not download it (download only once).
* If the date of the file already stored is different of the file to download. Delete the old version and download the new one.
* Save the downloaded archive on the mobile phone;
* Extract the archive and make the data available in the java application (accessible java class).
* Format of the data, data contains objects (structs) of following definition:
DataObject: "float, float, float, int, int, char string (UTF8), integer" I provide you with a sample file.
* Use free unzip library e.g. [url removed, login to view]
Android app UI:
* screen with integer input for which object you want to see (int 0 .. [size]);
* button to query the object;
* text field showing the comma separated values printed.
* the layout of the UI and button names you can implement as you see fit.
You deliver the application in src code fully functionaly (except the zip library, which you may provide as lib or similar).
The rights on the src code will belong to me.
If the project is to satisfaction, Im looking forward to continue working with you on follow up projects.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I haven't done a project on [login to view URL] so far, but I'm sure I can satisfy your needs. Please contact me if you want to receive more information about me/my company. Best regards.