This is essentially time management application to increase efficiency and productivity in a transport company with a fleet of trucks
1. Hand held equipments at different locations on the designated route
2. Location one arms the journey and allocate unique trip identifier number.
3. Machine scans truck card - truck identified and machine asks type of journey either a) proceeding or b) returning
4. After feeding type: asks to identify driver through fingerprint.
5. When driver is IDENTIFIED - checklist pops up with OK/NOT OK
6. If any item Is not ok, pop up box for details of infringement
7. If all is ok, clearance is done by finger print of checkpoint officer.
8. Same is repeated by all check points for proceeding and returning direction. Location 1 return terminates the trip
9. Equipment transmits data immediately through clearance of checklist officer.
10. Server process different types of reports. Eg.
11. Maximum Time between checkpoints is set and excess is red flagged by scheduled system report
12. Skipped checkpoint report
13. Infringements report
14. Driver trips report
15. Truck trips report
16. Total trip travel time report
17. Trucks not on journey report
18. Trucks on journey report
19. Proceeding trucks report
20. Returning trucks report - general and on sections reports
The project could have different facets of application in the company all integrated, for example:
Tyre pressure Module - this might need extra hardware
Example of Gadget to be used:
[login to view URL]
NB: I am open to one even coming up with a totally different system to achieve the same.