I'm searching for an Android developer to Implement a BLE-OTA Service on an existing APP.
There is a template from Silicon Labs available, it's called Blue Gecko, please see GitHub.
[login to view URL]
The BLE Hardware is an Silicon Labs BGM 123, the firmware have built in the BlueGecko OTA Services.
Your job is to make a small module, which manage the OTA Update.
Main part of this module is managed in code, set OTA-File, start OTA, GUI should represent, OTA is running, Successfull/not Successfull.
Project Description BLE-OTA Update
min SDK 23
actual Compile SDK 28
actual Build Tools Version 28.0.3
actual Gradle Version 5.4.1
It musst be possible to make BLT-OTA Updates for SiliconLabs BGM121.
Like BlueGecko APP, Partial or Full OTA, but automated without user Inputs.
Therefore are following Inputs necessary:
- Programable MAC-Adress for detecting which device should be updated
- Programable Path - File Input which isn't visible for user
- File APP
- File Stack
- It musst work for Full and Partial OTA (Partial means only one File is updated)
- Programable MTU value 53 to 512
- Programable Priority values low, middle, high
- Button for Start Update, Including MAC-Adress and Name of Device
- State of Update (Running / Finished / Successfull, Not Successfull) with Button finish
If old Firmware is older then 02.00 we need two Updates, one Partial following of an Full OTA.
Therefore the Views should've instead of finish Button, continue Button and should start a Full OTA Update
Firmware Version is stored in GATT 0x180A Device Information -> 0x2A26 Firmware Revision String.
It contains 5 chars in scheme "02.1A" each char could be a number or letter.
We need an explanation of how we should include your code in our APP.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 582€ tähän työhön
Hello sir, Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL], phd in Electronics from cdeec Innovations,India. We have 15+ years experience designing and developing electronic products. We have in house pcb fabrication facility for pr Lisää