i want a developer that create a online map application that search for hospital, all information are provided by me, the data are done using the ARCGIS tool.
1) The improved dijkstra algorithm should be applied in the application.
2) The map and information are provided by me (Shinyman313).
3) The algorithm should calculate the distance as distance between current user location and hospital, not as displacement between node and another.
4) The user current location should depend on the mobile device GPS and assign the nearest node as its starting location in the algorithm.
5) The mobile application should provide the following information:
give the shortest path to the selected hospital + the routes (minimum 1 , maximum 3) that leads to it (and display its distance and time consumed) + alert in case of a traffic is in the shortest route.
6) When (5) is activated in the right side of the application a list of similar hospitals should be displayed and sorted according to nearest.
7) We should have a results of the algorithm like this(attached)