We need an Android App to be developed for any smartphone to upload a video automatically once the recording is done. The requirements are:
1. Have the user to log into the App using centralized authentication and selecting their name and room from lists.
2. Have an Android Device take a video from a device using Google Open Spherical Camera API, or take it from the smartphone's camera if 360 not connected. Give the user an option to retake the video or save it to be sent.
2. Transform the video into a range-slider controlled photogram sequence.
3. Have the device generate a unique ID based on the name of the user, the name of the room and a sequential number, and name the video after it.
4. Have the device upload the video to the cloud or an FTP server, where videos can be sorted by user, date, size, etc.
Thank you all for your bids!