Create an Android application that will enable an Android phone to act as a keyboard to any PC that it is plugged into via USB.
- Android application shall have 6 large buttons each mapped to a different keyboard key. These buttons should take up the majority of the application screen.
- Pressing a button on the Android phone will send the desired key to the connected computer.
- The key to button mapping shall be obvious and easy to change in code or config file.
- The button labelling shall be obvious and easy to change in code or config file.
- The application should support single or hold functions. Either one button click per keyboard send or press and hold.
- The application should run without installing anything on the connected PC. The Android phone need to function as a keyboard to any Windows 7 or later computer.
- Supply properly commented code