1. Hiken Ashi candle’s Open = low,
2. Hiken Ashi candle’s close > previous candle’s high
3. (Both Signal and previous) Hiken Ashi candles must not have lower shadows i.e., open = Low
4. Call execution signal must be above 6 points from the high of signal candle. (must be customizable)
5. If call not executed within next 5 candles from the signal candle then the call should disappear. (must be customizable)
1. 6 points below previous Candle’s low. (must be customizable)
2. Trailing stop-loss must be super trend (must be visible only after the achievement of 1st target. )
3. Supertrend must be customizable
1. Target 1 must be the difference between the signal candle’s high – previous candle’s low.
For ex. Signal candle high is 2020 and previous candle’s low is 2010 the the difference is (10 pts)
2. The 1st target must be 10 pts + the execution price i.e., 2020 (signal candle’s High)+ 6 pts for execution of call i.e., 2026 + 10 (Difference amount) = 2036.
3. 2nd target must be twice the size of the 1st target.
General conditions :
1. Hiken Ashi Candle’s uptrend color Green Bearish Color Red.
2. Background color white or black (customizable)
3. After execution of the call any one must hit the target or the stop-loss for the next call In opposite direction.
4. Upper arrow below the signal candle for buy
5. Lower arrow above the signal candle for sell
6. Execution candle must be with a green star symbol below the execution candle
7. Execution candle must be with a red star symbol above the execution candle
8. Super trend must appear only after the hit of 1st target.
9. Call information box must be in the window.
Sell Condition is reverse of the buy condition.