Please read the job description carefully, particularly the Google Doc with the link. All the information is there
[login to view URL]
This document is complete with all the details to answer most of your questions.
Please don't take offense with these requirements.
1. You must have previous experience working with these software/ applications.
2. Our company is too small and in too much of a hurry for you to learn on the job.
3. You must install, configure and use these software/ applications on your local environment BEFORE you submit your final bid.
4. AND you must be able to fix any installation, configuration and settings issues on AWS EC2
5. Every software/application has installation and configuration issues, which are even worse if you don't have previous experience.
1. Our main transactional data will be on Yugabyte relations DB (RDBMS), and non-relational data on OrientDB NoSQL (graph + key-value + document data type).
2. NoSQL DB will have almost as many writes as the number of reads. Experience with high load NoSQL DB situations will be good.
3. LDAP for very high speed read + many, very low write situations The LDAP servers preferred in order:
1. ReOpenLDAP [login to view URL]
2. OpenDJ [login to view URL]
4. Ldapjs server [login to view URL]
4. Write a small number of scripts for AWS Quantum which uses PritiQL - almost 100% SQL-compatible. Will need SQL generated by any DB management tool e.g. DBeaver to be tweaked to run correctly.
During proof-of-concept development, we used PostgreSQL for all our data storage needs.
Now, we are getting ready for production deployment.
We want to replace PostgreSQL with GraphQL + Yugabyte DB + OrientDB + ReOpenLDAP (preferred LDAP) + SQLite (on mobile device).
GraphQL server on AWS Lambda + GraphQL client working.
Yugabyte DB RDBMS and MongoDB NoSQL working.
1. Design db structure for the NoSQL, relations DB (RDBMS) and LDAP, and make them work through GraphQL.
2. Optimize queries, schemas, tables, and stored procedures to reduce load and speed up performance. Our backend code is in Node.js and frontend in Flutter Dart.
3. For ongoing development, you will be asked to guide DB schema, queries and stored procedures so we don't have to redo later.
Bonus point if you have expertise AND previous production experience with:
1. machine learning on our data type - mostly numerical (numbers) but unstructured and not relational.
2. Used iPaaS and ESB integration software as message brokers for loosely coupled integration.
Our senior developer will give the schema and tables for each db as well as we understand them. You are the DB expert and you will make the final decision
The frontend developer will do the mobile part with the help of the senior developer.
You will make sure everything works properly through GraphQL client
We expect the work should be completed in 2 weeks.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1186$ tähän työhön
Hello, Dear How are you? I have read your project description and am very interested in your project. I have experienced in SQL, MongoDB, AWS , node.js I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards
Hi Sir, I checked all the requirements and I am confident on this project and I can deliver on time. Just ping me on chat for further discussion Thanking You!