I NEED AN EXPERT IN ELASTICSEARCH AND KIBANA FOR TRAINING.
There are total 8 steps
1. Get the data from AWS (Amazon Web Services) or data of example.
2. Load up the data and find which is the best way for carrying on the data to Elasticsearch. We are not sure is lambda is the best option but check it which one is the best path to load the data in elasticsearch.
3. Index the data in Elasticsearch
4. Use Kibana and do the visualizations
5. Create the histogram and become very friendly and easy to understand.
6. Working with the dashboard in Kibana and put all information there like visualizations.
7. Make a video to understand each step in the process.
8. Explain the results.