We re building a chat tool which supports video conferencing.
For now everything goes smoothly when we video chat with 5 people (video quality i dont know exactly, i guess "medium") on our own AWS installation on a "c5.2xlarge (AWS)". It doesnt produce any CPU usage more than 5%.
We plan an event at July 8 with having more than 200 open connections and possible video chats.
Question is: Will the [login to view URL] installation on our c5.2xlarge work and has enough of resources?
Build a small Penetration Testing tool where the web user can define 3 scopes
* amazon instance type, [login to view URL]
* user count for [login to view URL]
* video quality inside bigbluebutton
* then RUN the test and see the limits of the instance by hitting 90% CPU.
# Optimal output
Having a 3 dimensional matrix of all the parameters and show where are the limits of the tool and the instances at which type of video quality setting.
E.g. 90% CPU usage reached with combinations of
* x-axis: instance type (small to xlarge)
* y-axis: user count (1-10000)
* z-axis: video quality (poor to hi-res)
# Technical knowledge needed
* Penetration Testing
* maximum time is in 3 days from now
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 159$ tähän työhön
Hi, I am a professional penetration tester and Ethical hacker with my name in hall of fame in famius bug bounty programs. I specialize in cloud infrastructure and web app pen [login to view URL] me to discuss further.