I need someone to please help me build a Desktop Environment in AWS with the following specifications:
- Ubuntu server 20.04
- Lubuntu Desktop installed
- xRDP and Pulseaudio installed and configured to reroute sound to RDP client
- Chrome and Firefox must be installed
- Freelancer stands up the above Desktop Environment and permits me to test the connection with a RDP client
- I must be able to view a youtube video in Chrome and Firefox on the AWS instance
- The sound and the video quality must be smooth.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin £376 tähän työhön
hi i can give you a hand on that matter but nomal all sound do go to the RDP as default. so i do not see the big problem here lets have a chat Thanks peter
Hi, I have experience in Linux and EC2 for more than 10 years. I will ensure that you hear clear sound while playing you tube video on cloud desktop via rdp. Thank you.
We can configure the instance and deliver you RDP access to your remote instance with audio output. Please lets connect and discuss. Am available to start working on it immediately.