AWS RDS VPC Connectivity Issue
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for an experienced AWS expert to help me solve an issue with VPC connectivity for my existing business's PostgreSQL database on AWS RDS. The main problem I am experiencing is that I am unable to connect to the RDS instance.
- Lambdas in the VPC must be able to connect to RDS
- Lambdas in the VPC must be able to connect to the internet (to call 3rd party APIs)
- Approved IP's must be able to connect to the RDS instance
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong knowledge of AWS services, particularly RDS and VPC
- Extensive experience troubleshooting connectivity issues in AWS
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL database management
- Familiarity with security group and subnet configuration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide clear explanations and solutions.
The ideal candidate should be able to quickly diagnose the root cause of the connectivity issue and provide a solution that ensures reliable and secure connectivity to the RDS instance.
Projektin tunnus: #36689750
45 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $189 tähän työhön
Hi there, i have good experience in Linux administration on AWS infrastructure. I can make the necessary changes to fix the 3 issues. Please send a message to discuss and start the work. Thank you
Hello, this is raza. i am senior system and network admin with more than 15 years experience. i can help you regarding this . i am available right now .
Hello. I am an administrator with 15 years of experience. Also i am AWS Certified Solutions Architect. I can help you resolve RDS connectivity issues. Thanks
Hi, I am AWS Developer having experience in various AWS service including RDS, Lambda and VPC. I can help you out in fixing connection between VPC and RDS. Let me know if you are intertested. Thanks