Amazon FBA Online Arbitrage Administrator
The role of an Administrative Virtual Assistant is a hugely important part of our business.
The main purpose of this position will be in a supportive capacity to a successful Amazon selling business. The successful applicant will be performing administrative focused tasks that are essential to ensuring that our business runs to maximum efficiency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of Amazon Seller Central which will involve answering customer communications and management of inventory and shipments.
- Contacting suppliers.
- Uploading of products to Amazon Seller Central.
- Submitting documents to Amazon upon request.
- Communication with the assigned prep centre to ensure inventory is received and shipments completed in a timely manner.
- Inventory Management
- Reconciliation of shipments received into Amazon to ensure all units have been received and processed.
- Stock management and creating a weekly report of products that need to be replenished.
- Basic Bookkeeping tasks
- Manage Shipments and Prep Centre Orders
- Researching and sourcing suitable products from UK online retailers that can be resold on the Amazon marketplace.
- Analysis of products to ensure that they fit within our company sourcing criteria.
- Research to identify new potential online retail/wholesale suppliers
- Potential analysis of wholesale lists.
- Daily management of Google Documents where potential sourced products are placed.
- Researching and learning new trends and understanding seasonal changes on the Amazon platform.
- Any other ad hoc related administrative tasks as and when required.
- Basic understanding and experience of bookkeeping tasks.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Reporting skills and excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets/Excel/Word
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- The ability to self-motivate and be proactive in finding new opportunities.
- The ability to be flexible.
- The ability to learn new skills and take on new tasks if the role develops.
- Working hours (8 hours per day) 9.00am - 5.00pm (UK GMT)
- Listings Optimization
- Competitor Analysis
- Suppressed and Stranded Inventory Fix
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Experience of working with Amazon Seller Central (This may be essential)
- Experience of Buy Bot Pro Analysis software
- Understanding and the ability to read a Keepa graph
- Google Sheets
- Experience of Profit Protector Pro repricer tool or similar
- Understanding of Amazon's best practice and Terms Of Service
No experience is necessary when applying for this role as full and comprehensive training will be supplied to the successful applicant. Please start your application with the following sentence: Amazon is the largest retailer in the world and I would love to apply for this amazing opportunity because…...and please state the reason you would like to apply for this position
- Laptop or computer
- Excellent internet connection
- Good quality web camera and microphone
- somewhere you can attend daily meetings if necessary in private
What the successful applicant will receive:
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and dynamic work team
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours to correspond and compliment UK working hours (add hours)
- 13th months pay bonus - subject to performance
- Paid holiday/Sick leave
If this exciting opportunity is something you would like to apply for, please apply with all relevant details and experience.
We would like to take this time to wish you the best of luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $11/tunti tähän työhön
Hello there, i would like to work with you, rest assured that i can provide high quality work, can handle high volume task, and provide what clients need. Thank you!
Hello I am ready to do this job and I am willing to quick start the work as I am having already products. And prep services also in touch with me. WIlling to hear back from you. Regards.