Suoritettu

Probability question

I have jar with infinite number of marbles. 1% of the marbles are red, the remaining 99% are black.

Case 1: If I randomly withdraw 1000 marbles from the jar, I will get approximately 100 red marbles. Right?

Case 2: I withdraw 5 ( = N) marbles at a time and repeat that 10000 times. Each time I am looking for at least one red marble in the 5 that withdrew. So, on average, how may red marbles will I get in the 10000 trials? (In other words, what is the probability of getting at least one marble when N = 5?)

Case 3: Same as case 2, except I make N a random variable, Poisson distributed with a mean value of 5?

Provide mathematical solution for each of the three cases. Provide answer in terms of N. Provide references for the equations.

Case 1: I think the answer is simply 10 or 100*0.01.

Case 2:

Case 3:

Taidot: Algoritmi, Matematiikka, Matlab ja Mathematica, Tilastoanalyysi, Tilastotiede

Näytä lisää: probability questions and answers pdf, probability problems for aptitude, conditional probability questions and answers, hard probability questions, solved probability problems, basic probability problems with solutions, probability exam questions and answers, statistics probability questions and answers, probability question, 300 words report writing based case study, writing in numbers in words, i need 01 person accountant in guwahati, write numbers in words in checks, writing in words numbers, birthday probability question, ca articels vacancy letter draft in words, c c++ developer tampa fl 12 months contract job description walking drive on coming 01 23 2016 in tampa fl strong with c c++ sal, english to japanese translator in words, how to solve probability question, how to write 2500 dollars in words

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 337 arvostelua ) Cupertino, United States

Projektin tunnus: #17618563

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

kabbylinks

I have acquired my master’s degree that majored in applied mathematics, theory, algorithms and computing methods. My studies also included statistics and the relationship between scientific principles and I complete Lisää

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(0 Arvostelua)
0.0

6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön

Gkiprop

I have thorough knowledge on probability. I have done many orders with the same concept, and I can assure precise and correct answers to your questions.

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(8 arvostelua)
2.9
Echecsxn

As an: 1- engineer in statistics and applied economic 2- specialized technician in Microsoft Office (graduated from Microsoft: Diploma MOS), I am available, able and ready to do this type of work in the best condit Lisää

$25 USD 2 päivässä
(4 arvostelua)
2.2
$19 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
ShubhamTT

Dear Sir, I have gone through project description and interested taking it up. Posted bid amount is indicative and a more accurate I can give once more details are shared. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

$25 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
magadhmindslx

We have gone through the requirement and interested taking it up. We have completed many maths projects to the satisfaction of clients.

$25 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0