Our main programmer had to be moved to another project, so we need help to finish this theme. Basically, the theme has some unfinished features and some small bugs to be fixed. We need nothing less than a highly skilled Wordpress developer, with extensive knowledge in how WP works. This needs to be a job that can be completed quickly, ensuring the wordpress theme modifications are done properly without any bugs.
Here is the list of tasks:
[url removed, login to view] select menu: Actually, we have a select menu that shows a custom taxonomy called “models”. This taxonomy is shared between 2 custom post types. What we need to do is restrict this select menu to show the taxonomies from just 1 of these 2 custom post types.
2. Finish the search form: This search form is 90% done. Basically it needs a function to pass those values to the search query.
3. Search results filter: In search results page we have a list of taxonomies checkboxes that lists 3 types of taxonomies. We need that these checkboxes reflects the taxonomies present in search results. Also, we have 3 sliders. We need that these slider’s values reflect the search results just like the checkboxes does. When deselect a checkbox or move a slider, the search results must be updated to reflect the new values. (preferably using jquery and some filtering plugin like ISOTOPE - [url removed, login to view]).
4. Favorite: Next to each search result, we have a favorite icon. Clicking in this icon saves the post ID of that post into an array in the user’s browser cookie file. There is a tab in the search result page that must list these favorites posts with a custom WP_query. This WP_query must be updated with jquery when a user adds or removes a favorite.
5. Plugin: We have integrated the “Simple Page Ordering” ([url removed, login to view]) plugin into the theme. In our local installation, everything works fine, but when we publish the site, the plug-in is throwing some errors. Need to fix that.
6. Permalink Structure: We can’t use the /%postname%/ structure. WP can’t find the posts and pages this way. The CPT works anyway. Need to fix that.
7. Pagination: Need to revise the pagination code. Not working properly.
8. Archive Loop: The loop of the Archive page needs to be finished. Very straightforward.
9. CSS bug: The footer is not behaving correctly. Needs a small fix.
Please review the project carefully and place a bid if you know you can do this job really well. I would like to have this completed within 7 days.
I'm looking to work with a very highly skilled and experienced wordpress developer, that doesn't need to be managed much and can do the job really well ensuring deadlines are met.