The project: Build a stock-take module for our mobile POS.
Looking for a developer with relevant PRONTO ERP experience. The successful Pronto developer will be working with our team and handling the Pronto back end related work, NOT the mobile application work.
This stock-take module will be presented on a mobile phone form factor. The proposed device that will host the POS is the TC5X Zebra. This device is Android based and contains a scanner in device.
The Stock-take function will comprise of two components:
A transfer interface to act as a gateway between Pronto and Mobile Devices.
- This will be by a combination of API integration for product information and file transfer where APIs do not exist.
Integration into the Android device for support of specific hardware e.g., scanner.
Software for a Mobile Device to:
- Enter count locations.
- Enter pre-counts for a given location.
- Scan items within a location, validating the item against an item list uploaded from
- Enter counts for items within a location.
- An option to enter the barcode or item-code manually is required.
- Displaying details of an item scanned such as item-code and description.
- Validating pre-count entry with items scanned before closing location.
- The solution will not be used to interpret the data gathered or generate reports displaying data gathered. It will however at times be required to validate data entered.
We are looking for a competent developer with solid experience as a Pronto developer.
To be clear, the Pronto developer will be handling the Pronto back end and related work, not the mobile application work.