We are looking for someone who can help us edit a travel video we made for an island for our travel agency client. Objective is to promote the island for people to be interested to make summer plans and book via our travel agency. Peg would be YouTube Channel “Passport Heavy” post-production of the sound, audio, and transitions. The style of the video can be different, but I’d like lots of transitions to keep the viewers engaged as our target market is for adventure-seekers.
Objective of the video is to encourage tourists and locals alike to visit this island instead of the renowned local islands during summer, as it is one of the last virgin and pristine, undeveloped islands we have.
1. Has experience editing and producing cool quality travel videos
2. Familiar with sending receiving large files, to guide us how to transfer them
3. Is familiar with Adobe Premiere
4. Must be able to understand English
5. Killer post-production skills
6. Can provide feedback to me for future videos
Plus: Can do special effects such as have the same person in the frame or make a person disappear, overall make cool videos so it will be viral GLOBALLY
Adventure seekers (for locals and tourists) all over the world
1. Videos (phone and camera)
2. Voice-over script (current script is 11 mins long, we can edit it to be 5-8min, depending on your recommended treatment)
I believe the videos are hefy+, thats why we want to know how you usually work with big files for your international clients
Your music of choice, preferably something cool and adventurous