Read all these details, understand and agree before bidding. Do NOT BID above budget (100euros).
We need an artistic illustrator who can create in Adobe ILLUSTRATOR ONLY a set of 15 vector mini big head/Chibi full bodied characters for kids and based on existing character illustrations. If awarded and depending on your final work and reliability, we could keep working with you on more character/s.
Characters should be fully colored. Graphics should talk by themselves! No signatures. We will provide a sample of each character, and you will simplify their expressions, clothes, accessories, etc. all to be included and with a face that MUST look alike to original. See the attached sample of mini big heads for expected quality, style and results and one original reference character illustration.
1. Upon award, I will create sequentially (3) milestones, one at a time and serving as work checkpoints, to release payments as follows: A.- EUR€25 After ALL colored jpg of all vector drawings are received & approved; B.- EUR€25 After ALL outline jpg vector images are received & approved; and C.- Balance after pdf invoice & ALL original layered work Illustrator files are rec'd & appv'd (15 independent Adobe Illustrator files).
2. Once awarded, you must provide a couple of quick/rough sketches for review of the stance/position/face expression and approval before you proceed further. To avoid you overworking on changes, it's common practice to send once in a while a checkpoint drawing. Work should be completely finished, ready to approve and print in jpg format under its own file name.
3. Must be created/drawn in Adobe ILLUSTRATOR, and we will require the original layered files for all VECTOR CREATED images (DO NOT flatten/group your drawing process). Colors should be on their own group layer, no outline, and matching perfectly (no gaps) with the next form. I recommend to draw directly on color without borders, and then flip it for the outlines (just fix the extra lines after). Line work must be done in a separate group layer in black and with the same constant thickness everywhere.
4. Original working paper size required is min. 8.5x11 inches (letter size) or 21x29.7cm (A4 paper size) at min 300dpi resolution.
5. Do not copy the sample image, do not include anything that was not originally created and designed by you. Do not plagiarize other artist's work! Originality and quality work is expected. Illustrations must be cute, lovely eyes and expressions, simple, cartoonish, and oriented to kids. If you are awarded with this project and your illustrations are used, you will be credited for your artwork in the final product.
6. All author's copyrights including character/item design, features, commercial exploitation, usage, modification, the image itself and all related files will be transferred to us as soon as you get paid any quantity. You cannot post partially or fully the drawing privately or publicly until we tell you directly so. By accepting this project you agree to enter into a confidentiality and a non-competitive agreement about it.
1. In your bid, allow time yourself for working with feedbacks and checkpoints. There is no rush. Just time for quality work in about FOUR WEEKS once started.
2. If I'm satisfied with your work and you're interested/available I will keep your profile for future projects.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €85 tähän työhön
- I will provide creative and eye-catchy 15 Mini Big Head Characters.. - I am very well at photoshop/illustrator.... - Ready to start Right-away. - Would like to show you latest samples also.
Greetings, I am a graphic artist from Indonesia, you can rely on me for the job of drawing 15 cartoons with big heads, and I will keep this work confidential as agreed, thank you for your attention, best regards