We’re looking for a graphic designer who can do justice to the visual appeal of our soon to be launched - clean & functional oral care brand
At present, we're working extensively on the base and formulation of the entire brand. We need creatives to hop on board - in a freelance or full-time capacity- to spearhead our graphic needs for social media and website creatives. Our idea is to elevate the oral care experiences of consumers in India and Globally.
• Capable of working independently and has expertise in designing for social media (creative still posts, gifs, video animations & Motion Graphics.).
• Draft mock ups of website designs, brochures, iconography, videos, newsletters, and any other marketing materials required
• Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which campaigns are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts.
• Should have experience in digital media and can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
• Should be talented and skilled to bring creative ideas to life either digitally or in print. Usually working from a verbal brief or from a rough scribble.
• Development of creative projects from start to finish for Amazon, including listing images, A+ Content, videos and banners.
• Conceptualizing, visualizing, and designing creative marketing content like product packaging labels, graphic illustrations on products, and other marketing collateral.
• Image post-processing including cleaning and other enhancements. What are we looking for :
• The never-ending urge to learning with high level of ownership.
• Should be passionate about advertising, out-of-the-box thinker, attitude to work with good interpersonal skills, good aesthetic sense, and creative ability.
• Strong Ideation and visualization skills - Sound layout sense.
• 1-3 years of prior experience in designing newsletters, paid media creatives, Amazon content is preferable.
• Has an inclination towards building a digital-first consumer brand.
• Should be able to work with the complete Adobe suite including Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign and CorelDRAW