Our Firm, [login to view URL] is a Tax Resolution Firm. We have been in business over 10 years and pride ourselves on quality Tax Resolution Work. We require a Tax Professional who can assist with the preparation of 1040, 1120, 1120s, 1065, bookkeeping, accounting, 940, 941 etc...5 years of Tax Prep Experience required. We use Intuit ProSeries for Tax Prep in house.
May of our Clients are unfiled for 5 to 10 years and require a patient preparer who can walk through the tax items. We would like to pay a flat fee for each tax return prepared.
1) Remote into our Software to Prep Tax Returns
2) Use your Software to Prepare Tax Returns until we feel comfortable with your services.
3) Send and Collect Tax Organizer from Client.
4) Utilize IRS transcripts or Client documentation (W2s, 1099s) to prepare the returns. Our Firm normally is able to collect IRS transcripts but these transcripts do NOT contain State information. If a State Tax Return is required, the Tax preparer may need to estimate the state tax witholdings.
5) Tax Preparer should double check work.
6) Send to Client and schedule time to review with Client.
7) Have Client sign returns.
8) File Tax Returns.