Seeking interim executive management for small business working in Healthcare Solutions and Pharmaceutical Development.
- Availability for weekly conference call with Company executive management team;
- Weekly bookkeeping of Company accounts payable and receivable;
- Preparation of project risk analysis reviews and reports for Company;
- Ability to travel to quarterly meeting with Company executive management (at the Company's expense for airfare and hotel. Schedule meetings and accommodations shall be confirm with 21-day advance notice to contractor).
- Overall commitment of 12-20 hours per week. Additional tasks will come on a case by case basis and compensated accordingly
- Must have a Masters Degree, M.D., or Ph.D. in Finance and/or Public Accounting
NOTE: Please reply with CV resume or link page to a career profile (e.g.; Linkedin, Freelancer)
21 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi, Please discuss in detail. Will I be trained? I have experience in payroll management and have right qualification. I also understand and have experience in book keeping. Thanks
I am a former Bank executive from the top management team with over 36 years of experience in banking and accounting . My experience and maturity will be very helpful to the company in executing the desired work.
I have many exposures and experiences in Accounting, Auditing, ERP system, Business Process integration and re-engineering. Please check my profile in LinkedIn at [url removed, login to view]