A specialty risk consulting firm based in downtown Los Angeles, has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator to assist with day-to-day operations of the office and support our small but mighty team of consultants with administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Order and manage office supply inventory
• Interface with vendors for service calls
• Oversee equipment maintenance.
• Mail distribution and outgoing mail handling i.e. post office, FedEx
• Manage photocopying projects and filing
Billing and Accounting
• Invoice distribution to clients and uploading to billing systems.
• Prepare and process vendor payments.
• Liaison with accountant for tax prep.
• Process and reconcile monthly expense reports.
• Review vendor bills. Verify monthly credit card bills.
• Support consultants with claims notifications.
• Prepare contract renewals.
• Make travel arrangements.
• A.A. or Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience.
• 3 - 5 years administrative experience in an office environment. Professional services firm experience a plus.
• Knowledge of accounting/billing software i.e. Quickbooks.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Good organizational skills with an ability to keep others on task.
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to show discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Professional demeanor and good interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
• Some heavy lifting may be required.
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I always never give up for all of my job so I can do it . Relevant Skills and Experience I am experienced for this job cause thats same of my job in life
Will provide services on a week to week bases. Bid is very negotiable!! I have obtained my MBA and have been an account manager in a office setting for 8 years.