I am looking for advice :
We need to clarify a couple of things that are new since joining the EU .
A ) The buyer from Italy(EU Firm) pay to us (firm in Croatia - EU firm) for a bouquet to be delivered in Slovenia ( eu firm) .
We issue him a bill and order from the Slovenian florist ( EU firm) delivery of flowers in Slovenia . They send us the bill that we have to pay , just mention that in either case we do not see the goods , we are only a internet site middleman between different flower shops .
[url removed, login to view] we delivery goods or doing services by EU laws ?
2. is this imports of good from the EU ?
3. Does it matter where the customer firm is who ordered a bouquet ( EU ,NON EU or from our EU coutry) and what is the difference?
4. What kind of invoice ( reverse charge or not ) we send them if we aranged delivery in other EU country, our main EU coutry or other non EU country?
5. What kinf of invoce Slovenian florist is sending to us( with Sloenian tax or without)?
6. Where we enter this invoice in our accounting books?
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello I am a Chartered Accountant with expertise in Accounting and Finance. I can guide you as per the international accounting standards and we can discuss further Thanks