Position: Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant. Independent Contractor. This is not an
offer of employment.
Reporting: Reports directly to client.
Compensation: $30 to $40 per hour. Average about 5 hours a week.
Position Overview: Mostly bookkeeping for the client and various businesses he owns. Client
is a capital markets investor and his portfolios need to be kept
up to date. All work will be done at client's home office.
• Bookkeeping and personal bill paying. Bills for corporations.
• Liaison with CPA and banks on all finances.
• Liaison with all Investment Advisors (8).
• Create income and expense statements.
• Create budgets.
• Reconcile Advisor Statements with bank statements and personal reports.
• Office administration. Filing. Maintain office supplies.
• Oversee property management company in Santa Rosa (CA) for rental and maintenance of two apartment properties.
* Experience as an Executive Assistant or executive-level personal assistant.
* Experience in financial administration, including stock and bond portfolio reconciliation.
* Technical proficiency, specifically in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), and QuickBooks.
* Must have a good understanding of financial language.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings I am a Chartered accountant with significant experience in financial modelling and accounting I am keen to help you with the requirements. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks, RRC
Hi. I'm Edgar Díaz. I'm an Urban Planner with an MBA and a specialist in Project Management (PMI). I have experience in accounting. I am a student of AIPB, AAA, ACCA
Seven and half years of experience in the Accounting field Excellent Accounting knowledge. Expert in Ms Excel(8 Years) Excellent skills Ms word ,Power Point& Outlook