We are looking for a professional accountant who is specialised with UK Tax law, to do tax returns and other tasks required by HMRC.
We are an online e-commerce (e-retail) business, registered in the UK as a limited company.
The accountant we are looking for is a person that we would like to establish a long-term relationship with. He/She needs to be more than just a freelancer. We view this person as a friend, an advisor, and someone who should be easily approachable, and always available to us when needed by Chat, email, telephone conversation, video conferencing, etc...
Some of the tasks required are:
- Doing accounting (Profit/Loss) figures on Excel, or on his/her own choice of accounting software, based on the input we provide to this person in our own Excel files.
- Controlling our account on HMRC's website and constantly following up with their requirements. Communicating with them officially as our personal accountant, and resolving all queries/problems we may encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Filing tax returns on due time and any other documents that require filing for, such as requesting certificates, letters, or submitting any other type of documents.
- Advice! This person needs to understand our unique trading circumstances in the market and suggest the best solutions to be in full compliance with all tax regulations. As we use different suppliers based on different countries, and that we are trading on several e-commerce platforms such as eBay, Amazon, etc... In which every single marketplace has its own regulations, customers, suppliers, logistics and import/export procedure of the goods; the variety of our business's scope is quite complex, and therefore we hope we can find someone who can tackle all of these difficulties, and only claim/or file for taxes that we are eligible for, in the UK.
- Optional knowledge of other laws such as EU laws and Import/Export goods from outside/inside the EU to the UK and European countries is very desirable.
- We can agree on a salary that is either monthly based, or quarterly, or based on the tasks that the accountant is assigned with. We can also agree on a wage that is based on the number of hours of work, regardless of the fixed monthly/quarterly salary. We are open for all suggestions.
- Please submit a certificate of qualification (that proves you are a certified accountant) during the application's process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
there's no place to attach certificate please contact me. I will share u my Acca certificate and icaew. I have in depth experience of working in UK based accounting system. will also share my resume.
hello zed, we are expert accountant working in UK taxation from last 4 years . give me some time to submit required document . looking forward to work with you .
Every day give a 6 hours per day. My Proficiency in Taxation With UK and Australia last 3 year. Hope You Accept my Request. Relevant Skills and Experience Taxation Return .. Individual Self assessment.