I need an accountant to help with filing 2012 taxes in the US and Singapore. My basic situation:
- I had a LLC back in the US, where I was earning income as a disregarded entity prior to coming to Singapore in August 2012.
- I have a private limited company here in SG, where I pay myself a monthly salary.
- I do/did client work at both companies.
Specific areas I need help/advice with:
- Navigating US income reporting as a US citizen living abroad for <6 months, working for a company that I own
- US federal and state returns
Please have experience with both US and Singapore taxation.