Compostion II homework assignment ...Read and just answer questions. lik to story: [url removed, login to view]~surette/[url removed, login to view]
this is due tomorrow midnight.
1) What is the grandmother's place in her family?What is her relationship with different family members?
2) Are O'Connor's characters realistic? Are they likeable? How does O'Connor make them funny?
3) How does O'Connor change the mood in the second half of the story?
4) What is the Misfit's place in his family? What do we know about his relationship with the different members of his family?
5) What is the Misfit's worry about Jesus? Why does he shoot the grandmother when he does? What is the meaning of the last two things he says?