I need you to answer these 11 questions with key points and indepth. (INR3002 Nationalism and Revolution in Southeast Asia )
1. What weaknesses exist in ‘traditional’ sources for the modern research of Southeast Asian history?
2. Which was a more significant force in Southeast Asian history before 1800, India or China?
3. Why did Gia Long’s empire collapse only 50 years after his death?
4. What was the significance of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu in 1954?
5. To what extent was Ho Chi Minh a nationalist rather than a communist?
6. What was the contribution of Sukarno to Indonesian history?
7. What was the significance of the Culture System?
8. Why was British expansion in Malaya (the Forward Movement) so successful?
9. What was the Malayan Emergency?
10. What was the role of Lee Kuan Yew in the creation of an independent Singapore?
11. How significant is Islam as a force in Southeast Asia today?