We are an exciting new online education provider looking for a talented person to help with our business course content creation through the construction of interview questions. We will pose these interview questions to industry experts in order to create high quality multimedia interviews that form the basis of our course content. The interviews will focus on how core course concepts are applied to real industry contexts.
It is a great opportunity to be involved in some very exciting programs.
We offer online courses combining comprehensively developed content with the expertise and experience of highly successful industry professionals. The result is a premium educational offering that provides students with the structure and security of a formal education, while at the same time granting unprecedented access to knowledge of some of industry's most successful individuals.
We conduct high-quality multimedia interviews with industry experts in order to provide students with contextualized industry insight that complements their theoretical academic learnings. These interviews are then integrated into our course content and delivered to students online.
Necessary field of expertise
We are looking for someone with good experience in academic writing and business course creation to post-graduate level; pedagogical experience or other experience in the formation and development of questioning focused on extracting key learning points would be an advantage.
We require a series of interview questions to be written that would align with MBA course topics and focus on the application of key course concepts in the workplace.
E.g. for the MBA topic of Finance, the concept of Net Present Value, a series of generic questions to be posed to an industry expert that utilises the concept in their day to day job. This could be a private equity analyst in the context of them assessing the viability of a proposed investment. Alternatively it could be to an executive of a resources company considering purchasing a mining site.
1. For provided MBA topics identify key learning concepts of the course
2. Align key learning concepts with potential corresponding industry applications including industry fields, job roles, job activities
3. Construct interview questions required to extract industry knowledge from individuals applying these concepts in the work place
4. Document desired learning outcomes for each question
What we will provide
1. MBA topics required (but not concepts)
2. Suggested list of relevant job titles to that MBA topic
3. Interview template document
4. Interview question examples
1. Academic writing
2. Business course creation
3. Comprehensive knowledge of core MBA concepts
4. Comprehensive knowledge of industry application of MBA concepts
5. Questioning/interview writing experience
In response to this to this brief please answer the following questions
1. Clearly detail your experience that demonstrates each of the 5 skills listed above
2. Provide an example of how you have linked academic concepts to industry application and how it applies to specific job roles
Thanks very much for your interes
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hey, I am the best writer who you can trust; I do not engage third parties when writing you papers. I deliver the highest quality on time. Please let me know if you need to see my samples before we continue. Thanks
hi i am a business consultant and i have been affiliated with a university for 15 years. i can assist you in this work. looking forward to work with you kind regards