ONLY EXPERTS AND WITH EXPERIENCE IN THIS WORK, do not make me waste my time with people who are learning. VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Important documents are attached. Read please.
ONLY THE ABAQUS SOFTWARE
It is necessary to model in ABAQUS, 2 steel tanks with water inside, one of them without seismic isolation and the other with seismic isolation at the base. It is necessary to analyze the fluid-structure-seismic insulator interaction.
At the base of the tank with seismic isolator, there are 2 types of seismic isolators, which must be modeled in 3D, with programmed connector elements that determine the hysteresis of the seismic isolator. There are 20 "red color" type seismic isolators and 11 "blue color" type seismic isolators. The hysteresis curve of each type of seismic isolator is represented in red and blue. The location of each seismic isolator is described in one of the images.
For "red color" and "blue color" seismic isolators, the lateral hysteresis must be modeled with connecting elements or FORTRAN programming in two directions horizontally (N/S and W/E) and vertically as a linear spring.
Concrete slab has only concrete or is type RCC with compressive strength of 35 MPa.
The water must be modeled with acoustic elements to obtain the modal analysis and the fundamental frequency, as well as a transient analysis with an earthquake. The acoustic elements are decisive to obtain the natural frequencies of the tank with and without seismic isolators. If you don't know how to do it, don't waste my time.
A modal analysis of the two tanks must be carried out, in addition to determining the percentage of modal participation of each mode for the total response of the structure.
Obtain the impulsive and convective frequency, and compare it in both models with the housner method of API standard 650. chapter E.
The convective frequency of the tank without seismic isolation must be equal to the convective frequency of the tank with seismic isolation.
The impulsive frequency of the seismic isolator tank must be the frequency obtained from the seismic isolators.
Impulsive mode in the tank without seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move quite a bit.
Impulsive mode in the tank with seismic isolation, the water on the surface must NOT move.
The convective mode in the tank with seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move a lot.
The convective mode in the tank without seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move a lot.
What I need in this job, for both models is the following:
• The complete model of both tanks, with seismic isolation and without seismic isolation. Both verified with the housner model, or some equivalent method. NOTHING CAN BE DONE, IF THE MODELS ARE NOT VERIFIED WITH MANUAL METHODS AND MODAL ANALYSIS.
• Von misses the tank wall stress video for the acceleration versus time earthquake.
• Video of the movement of the water for the earthquake acceleration vs. time, observing the sloshing effect.
• Video of the lateral deflection for the earthquake acceleration vs. weather.
• Video tutorial on how to run the models and get the results.
• Modal analysis of the tank with seismic isolator. And detect the fundamental period of the seismically isolated tank, the period of the impulsive and convective mode.
• Obtain the hysteresis curve of the two types of seismic isolators, recorded by the analysis with the earthquake.
• Analysis of stresses and deformations due to earthquake.
• Maximum efforts in the tank wall for an acceleration input vs. weather.
• Maximum splash height.
• Maximum displacement.
• Video training on how to run the model and how the full modeling was done in ABAQUS.
• Correctly model the two types of seismic isolators, considering the horizontal and vertical hysteretic behavior.
• A video tutorial on how to edit the earthquake in ABAQUS, to be able to enter different earthquakes, including time steps.
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $425 tähän työhön
Hello, I am a professional cad cam and cae design engineer. I am expert in abaqus. I have checked your requirements. I can help you. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards