PAY PER JOB BASIS
Are you great at repairing printers and Laptops/Computers?
Want to work for one of the world's biggest technology companies?
Are you located near (0-80km): E2 350 PARRAMATTA RD, HOMEBUSH WEST, NSW 2140
If you thrive on taking a customer centric based approach and have break/fix/repair skills for notebooks/laptops and printers, then we want to hear from you! A tech giant through Freelancer.com - the world's largest freelancing marketplace - is looking for Hardware Repair candidates in Melbourne, VIC!
Duties and Responsibilities
Replace/Repair - System board , Display assembly, Webcam , Speaker, Fan, Bezel, Heatsink ,Touchpad , Specific Keyboard ,HDD ,Top cover, Controller board ,PCB,I/O board.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Run diagnostics tests to understand why the Operating System (OS) is not responding to system error 90B
- Travel to customer sites, investigate customer complaints, and resolve problems
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair services on equipment by analyzing system problems, troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation and performing tests
- Maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Document service and installation actions by entering information and completing reports
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of troubleshooting and performing physical repair of computers and their respective components
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux, HP Interface a bonus, LAN, Systems Engineering principles
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A+ CompTIA Certification a bonus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time if necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Additional fine print:
- The chosen applicants will attend training course, after which they will be able to respond to opportunities as they are posted by the vendor on Freelancer.com
PLEASE ADD A SHORT WRITE UP ABOUT YOUR TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERIENCE IN THE BID!!
THIS IS A PAY PER JOB BASIS ($50 AUD per JOB)