We have recently launched a new website ([url removed, login to view]), but would like some help just tidying a few things up/adding new functionality. At the moment we have a list of things we would like fixed or built which may need to be quoted for separately/agree a timescale for these. Once these are implemented, we will need some help on an ad-hoc basis from little fixes to large scale projects.
Here are the list of bugs/things we would like on our new website:
- To improve the page speed (see screenshot attached that shows how poor the website is according to Googles page speed test)
- A form that will allow users to select days and times that they are available to work and it gets sent to us; happy to have a discussion on best way to do this.
- Currently we have 3 types of emails that get sent to the users: default wordpress emails, responses to forms, and job alerts. All of these need styling to match our branding
- We have a plugin called WP Job Manager, but there is an issue with a search criteria being remembered after they click in to a job. The temporary fix is that all jobs they click after running a filter open in a new tab, however this is not good for mobile experience. We therefore need the users to be able to fun a search, filter the results, be able to click in to the jobs and then if they return to the job results page it has remembered their search.
- As part of the above, we have two filters; specialisms and bands. We need the filters to talk to each other. So when a use filters the results by specialisms, only the applicable bands are present
- We have pages where they pull in blogs depending on their tags ([url removed, login to view]) however we need to be able to filter by two scenarios; filter = "admin" AND "careeradvice"