I am looking for a very experienced Magento Expert to set up a new Magento Store.
Amongst other things, some of the initial tasks include:
1. Install Magento on server
2. Setup a look not from theme.
3. Maybe work with Graphics Designer to heavily customize the theme.
4. Work with data collectors / scrapers/ and data entry people to setup formatting and import a very large product library, category library, etc.
5. Some items to be sold are custom, or customizations from existing items. These will need to have a checkout process that involves user uploaded images that will be displayed and are able to be manipulated during the checkout.
6. Users will be able to upload images by sending to a custom email. This should trigger quick recognition by the server. To achieve this, we will be using an email api provider (like [url removed, login to view]), you will need to put together receiving scripts, and need to integrate this very smoothly into the checkout process.
7. Some Pricing will need to be based on a calculator, as orders can be placed in custom size, and price will fluctuate based on customer driven dimensions.
8. You will be responsible to make sure that the site is very responsive,
9. Site will have to be extremely efficient, quick, and smooth
10. You will integrate payment terminals
11. You will be responsible for site localization (languages/prices/currencies)
12. Custom script that will, upon being reached, try using referrer information to perform a search versus product catalog
13. Various plugins for customer management, and site needs.
14. Make sure site structure is SEO efficient, and that content is displayed in a search engine in a clear and preferential fashion, taking advantage of snippets.
15. Setup and integrate affiliate plugins.
15. Must be able to suggest proper plugins. (budget available for plugins)
I am not familiar with Magento, and will be needing you to be proactive in spotting potential issues, and proposing efficient solutions. If you know that you need some extra help in a specific area, please make sure to be upfront, and we will make sure to get appropriate help. You must be available immediately, must understand and be able to meet all the requirements mentioned above, and potentially more as they come up.
Please start application with word Pumpkin, or I will assume you have not read the job description.
Additional, and very meaningful bonus’ will be given to the contractor who can keep his word, and get this project under budget, within deadline.
Please start your application with the word “Pumpkin” just to confirm that you have read all of the job description.
Please include your recent Magento projects, examples, and your role in each.
With varying time zones, it is essential that the successful candidate can work independently. You will receive instructions, we can discuss them for a short period of time, after that you will not be able to communicate with me. It is essential to get as much done as possible, even if there are multiple directions to take, it is your responsibility to choose the ideal direction.
This is one of the most important points. When assigned a task, it is your job to finish it completely each time. IF YOU SAY SOMETHING IS DONE AND THERE ARE PROBLEMS THAT I CAN CLEARLY SEE, AND ONES THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN, YOU WILL BE FIRED RIGHT AWAY. I need it to be 99.9999% complete with almost no issues, and certainly no issues that should have been found by you. As soon as this is not the case, we will have to terminate our agreement.
Please remember, start application with word Pumpkin, or I will assume you have not read the job description.
After application is submitted, i will share a additional spec document