MoComics is a startup - www.mocomics.com. Our innovation disrupts the rules of comics editing business in providing an internet based service plateform sustaining a unique -3D sense, immersive, tactile and enriched reading experience on mobile. MoComics mission is to connects new and confirmed Comics, manga, graphic novels and children books authors with their worldwide growing millennial audience, while offering direct revenue generation for authors through own production, direct readers funding and content sales via own on-line where we want to build the community.
The mission I expect from the VA is to assist us building the pillars of this community of talented comics authors. To reach this objectif, the first task to achieve is to gather and build a list of the around 200 Manwha authors (artists/writers - alive talents). Here after - as an example after a quick searchh over the net - a link to a first 49 selected Manwha done by an »French influencer » no clues if he’s welknown as well : [url removed, login to view]
Here after are the key informations we have to retrieve in the list.
Category of comics artists (category could be crossed however, it appears clearly that there are classical artists ans new talented digital artists
* Confirmed Manwha artists - mostly paper/book artists
* Indies - independant
* Web / digital artists
* influencers - these are not comics artists specifically but people involved and spokes person of theses comics artists with blog
* Digital publisher web platform / apps
For each of these category, we need to get the following informations.
* ranking - approximative, according to it’s sales for instance or popularity - or simply in the first 20 / 50
* foreign language spoken (English is an asset)
* current employer (s) / publisher(s) -
* type of creator - drawing / story(scenario) / both
* few example of work - based on best sales for instance or most re known characters) - example means also visual samples associated to title series, characters,
* existing community of followers, numbers
* contact informations - best would be email - could be Facebook page, website, blog etc…
* special note (if applicable) like: he’s on a crowdfunding project on….
The last category - influencers - is not limited to bloggers, but could be youtube or any social media influencers
All, together, we expect a first list of 200 people - excel (number) would be better
Once we get this list, we will make a mailing approach to contact them personally