I need PHP SDK that is compatible with Koahan3 framework for creating and publishing post/tweets on FB, Twitter, and Google+.
Note: PHP SDK must use OAUTH and SDK provided by respective vendors. Should not use userid/password (instead API keys).
Important: For Facebook and Google Plus posts need to be on Fan Page and not on user profile.
No hardcoding, use configuration files.
Provide documentation for setup, and provide API usage guide.
Specifications for Post:
We will invoke API by providing following details,
Title - Short Title for the post
URL (Post must include this URL)
Image URL (Image to be used with URL)
Hashtag keywords:[optional] keywords separated by "," => Keywords to be searched in description to create hashtags
Specifications for Post publishing API:
Create social posts
1)Create Post on fan page using SDK/API (do not use user id/password) - Return Post ID, URL
2) Create Tweet on Twitter using SDK/API (do not use user id/password) - Return Post ID, URL
3) Create Post on Google+ using SDK/API (do not use user id/password) - Return Post ID, URL
Note: Some social media may require geocode (lat, long) instead of address. You will have to convert that used Google Maps API.
Speficiation for Post engagement API (input will be post ID):
1) Facebook: Organic and Paid reach, engagements (likes, shares, clicks,..)
2) Tweeter: Organic and Paid reach, engagements (retweets,..)
3) Google Plus: +1s, shares (post activity)
Resources: There are lot of pre-existing resources for doing this. Samples on FB/Twitter/Google+ dev websites. PHP classes ([url removed, login to view]), also has all necessary source code.
What I need here is clean, tested implementation which is PHP5, OO, easy to use and standard API based implementation.