I am looking for someone to write some code to help me conduct advanced searches on Instagram. After the searches are conducted, I want to be able to manually select photos from the results to repost onto a website.
The searches will be based on the following parameters. I would need to be able to change the values for each of the parameters.
- Followers, number of followers of the user
- Likes (e.g. photos with more than 50 likes)
- Ratio of Likes to Followers
- Tags (e.g. photos containing any one of several tags I that manually enter)
- Tags, number of tags in the photo (e.g. photos that contain between 5 to 10 tags)
- Characters (e.g. photos posted with between 100 to 200 characters)
- Time (e.g. photos posted within the last 24 to 48 hours)
- Places (e.g. photos that contain a location)
You will need to write code to access the Instagram API to conduct the searches based on a combination of all the parameters.
You will then create a website where I select images from the search results to be posted. There will be interaction between this website and Instagram whereby liking/commenting on a photo on the website will result in a like/comment of the photo on Instagram.
The layout of the website will be similar to how you scroll over photos on the mobile version of Instagram. The website predominantly tailored to mobile use.
There may be ongoing work to refine and improve the application.