1. Consider the following Op Amp inverting amplifier. We want to solve for the gain vo assuming that vo
the Op Amp operates in linear region, i.e. A(vd) = A·vd.
1. Find the algebraic expression for vd and vo/vi by solving the inverting amplifier circuit using nodal analysis
2. Use Ri =1kΩ and R2 = 2kΩ and Op Amp parameters of Ri = 106Ω, Ro= 50Ω and A = 106 calculate the numerical values for vd and the gain.
3. Repeat part (1) using loop analysis
4. A student connected the Op Amp with positive feedback as shown below.
Find the numerical values for vd and the gain using nodal analysis. Although your answer for vd is a valid one mathematically speaking, does it make physical sense to you?