I have one microservice which has been designed to send email but when we deployed in staging server it stopped working. I have another piece of code which does the same email sending from the same server. I need to fix my email service based upon the code that is working. I am attaching both the code for your convenience . Code that works need to be build with gradel while other one needs to be build with Maven. Both the code are written in spring boot. I need this ASAP by today latest by tomorrow. First I will need the war file which I will run and see that it works then the codebase.
Good day. During code review I found some issues. Relevant Skills and Experience Java, Spring Proposed Milestones $25 USD - Fix code review findings Additional Services Offered $10 USD - Refactor the code