I need to redesign my website. This project should be simple for a JSP programmer/web designer.
Please, don't Bid if you doesn't have experience in JSP.
The requirements are:
1. The language options (English and Spanish “default”)- should support multiple languages. Adding an extra language should be as simple as adding a new language text file. I will translate any information to Spanish during the development phase.
2. Minimum 1 comment per 10 lines of code.
3. Be modular as possible.
4. Do not repeat code – reuse function, make them callable for other functions.
5. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) should be used as much as possible.
6. New graphics.
7. Every page must contain graphic(s) about subject of the page.
8. The menu option should have an option (hidden) for a future online store.
9. The website must be an attractive user experience and easy to use site
10. All pages on the web site should be tested and visible on Internet Explorer 5.0 and later for Windows and Macintosh, Mozilla, Safari, and Opera.
[url removed, login to view] code on the site should validate to the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) specifications.
Rapid Prototyping and Screen Shots
It would be nice to have rapid prototyping of the project. However, if that is not possible, we still require screen shots of the to be developed before any coding. I want to see images for approval.
You can find the what have been developed at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a. Should be install in a Linux server running Apache.
b. The installation process must be document in MS-Word format
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).