[url removed, login to view] design specification
1. Design, build, test and launch a hosted Ecommerce website that advertises and sells custom built drinking water filters under the domain name PurWav.com. Similar sites include:
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
2. A logo Shall be designed and provided based on a sample provided to the contractor. Details of logo and example design provided. The logo sample is 80% complete.
3. Website shall be compatible across multiple browsers for
a. Personal Computers and laptops, including PC and Mac
4. Website shall be compatible with Microsoft, Mozilla and Chrome browsers.
5. Site shall include a modern shopping cart that accepts payments from credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Debit cards and PayPal.
6. Site shall provide for customer registration and management (opt-in membership) and populate a database of customers with the captured information.
7. Check out process shall provide a feature for reoccurring sale of replacement filters if the customer elects this option. The products chosen by the customer for reoccurring shipment shall be securely recorded, along with the payment information, shipping information and frequency of shipment (every month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months).
8. Site shall include the following pages:
a. “Home” page that features links to the main pages along the top and a featured link in the middle of the page guiding visitors to a "Filter Selection Guide". This is where most customers start their shopping.
b. "Filter Selection Guide" page will guide the customer to the recommended filter system through an interactive series of questions and answers provided by the customer. A 4 step process. This “Filter Selection Guide” shall show progress toward the completion at each step.
c. “Water Filters” page showing a catalog of pictures of each product with tabs for each product showing
d. “Filter Replacements and Accessories” page showing a catalog of pictures of each product with tabs for each product showing
e. "Customize" page. This page shall allow the customer to choose a filter system then choose the filters and accessories supplied with it through a list of questions with multiple choice answers.
i. The customer answers each question from a list of multiple choice answers.
ii. The custom designed system is then added to the shopping cart.
f. “How to Filter Water" page which provides a table of contaminants and information on how to filter them from drinking water. Links will be embedded which take the customer to internal or off-site webpages which are referenced.
g. "Contact Us" page provides a messaging tool that sends a message to a designated email address. The message tool shall include security measures to prevent robots from sending messages.
62 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1176 $ tähän työhön
Hi me as web develioer and. expert ecommerce platform.I checked your menti9n things about needed custom site with all your mention feature and logo and payment gateways.I can work on your project if you allow me.