We are looking for an experienced website development project manager who is specifically fluent with Wordpress/PHP builds. Preference given to PMP or Scrum project certified professionals.
- Manage 5-10 website development projects per month and additional IT support issues relating to website functionality clients at any given time, shepherding the communication and project flow between the client, graphic designers, and programmers.
- Experienced in managing the website development process by keeping the client updated daily, giving our creative director advanced notice of what we need from the client to complete our work, forecasting project timelines.
- Uses Asana, email and Skype to keep everything tracked and updated.
- Help the client through matters that they do not understand regarding their website in a kind and patient manner. A patient, customer service attitude when dealing with the less IT experienced.
- Natural leader with 6 years IT experience, 4 year IT project management experience. Capable of pushing the project along quickly in order to meet sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Very organised personality type, does not drop details and will follow up on outstanding items to get the job done.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and be online to work during Australian business hours, Monday - Friday, no exception. If you cannot work during these hours, DO NOT APPLY.
- Written English must be a 5 out of 5. Also must be willing to get on video calls to discuss details with team and clients.
- Must be able to work on Australian business hours, Monday - Friday, no exceptions.
- You MUST be apart of an agency capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
- ATTENTION to detail is a MUST.
PLEASE ATTENTION YOUR APPLICATION TO TRAVIS, ANY APPLICATION THAT DOES NOT DO THIS WILL BE DISREGARDED WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- Please provide 2 showcase websites and 2 e-commerce websites you have designed. They must be wordpress.
We will have a one month trial period to see if you are a good fit for the team and job requirements. Thank you.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $604 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks