This job will be going to @pfHollyville.
PAP Portal Phase 2
for the next phase there are three elements:
1. Q and A – Yes please. The basic questions are pre-defined, so I only need the answers stored in the database I imagine.
2. allow clients to have multiple services – Services & options. So a client with a phone service has the service fee + per min cost. They may also have a web chat service where they pay per chat. Plus they may opt for a web chat option that costs extra.
3. Billing - where will the data come from to calculate the bill? You have the details of all the webchats, will you have the details of any other transactions? – The web chats are stored in se_web_chats table. The billing will at the end of the billing cycle produce a line in a table which will show the different services / options. So for example, someone has a phone service with a monthly fee of £20. They also have 100 mins of calls priced at 50ppm. This will need to show the service, service cost. Monthly fees will be flat, but the one which depend on usage will differ. (Eventually there will be some integration with my accounting software to send the data and create invoices automatically.- later phase).
Okay so here goes my list of phase 2 requirements –
1) Admin side I need another tab for the client – date, queue name(var), queue ID (int), type (list of inbound, outbound, broadcast, IVR, message, SMS broadcast, SMS outbound – maybe worth having that in it’s own table), campaign assigned (var), phone numbers (var), number presentation, comments/notes. This won’t be shown to clients, this is for my use only to do with how their account is setup. They may need more than one per client, so please have an ability to (add row)
2) Staff login – they will need to be able to view the client name, phone, email. Company contact details and view FAQ. No edit functions.
3) Client signup page. The signup form should only include (First name, last name, password, email, company name, industry (if you have a better industry list feel free to replace it), legal formation). Include not a robot feature
4) Forgot password/username – how does this work in practice?
5) Pages - Company Details, About your company (Q&A), Services & Billing (will be built up over time) pages.
6) Client myDetails page which has the tabs shown on the [url removed, login to view] page except active/inactive and not showing services.
About your company
7) Q&A – tab in admin to view
Services & Billing
8) Multiple service selection – tab in admin – I am still not sure how to make this work. Essentially, I want them to be able to select what services & options. However, if they wish to make a change to it, I cannot have that happen immediately and need to have some way that I will be informed of the changes so they can be made. There will be options which will be added later to choose the colour of the chat box for example or additional info to capture for the premier phone service.
9) Billing (excluding accounting integration for now) – tab in admin. I think this needs more thought before going into production. There is another integration which has not been done yet which will add my call data into my database. It will then be able to work out how many mins each company has used.
****** ADDITIONAL ******
1) PAP top left link on admin portal requires changing.
2) Form validation to be added to email address to ensure it is a real email. [url removed, login to view]
3) Force admin / the client to choose a more complex password. Say minimum 8 characters including at least 1 UPPER CASE and 1 special character.
4) Merge client details, address, contact details tabs. Maybe show in their own sections using cards ([url removed, login to view]) or similar.
I failed to mention. The customer portal side will need to be practical but have a good look that you'd expect to see on a functioning website. There will be professional web design done over the coming months which can be integrated into this project at a later date, so it will be something temporary to get us up and running with.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 456 £ tähän työhön
Hi, Please provide your existing site link. Your current site is develop in which framework? Please open the chat so we will discuss more about the project . waiting for your response. Thanks
I can help you , you can contact with me in inbox i provide you high quality work in less [url removed, login to view] me a i hope you are be happy to work with me. Hope to hear your feedback [url removed, login to view] :) [url removed, login to view] grindsqu Lisää