I have a wpf application that I am trying to use to launch another clickonce application using webbrowser control. It works perfectly in Windows 7, but fails to download manifest in Windows 10. How can this be fixed in Win 10?
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [5/20/2017 1:53:33 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\adm\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\9OR5CR2T\[url removed, login to view] has started.
* [5/20/2017 1:53:33 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [5/20/2017 1:53:33 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [5/20/2017 1:53:33 PM] [url removed, login to view] (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading file:///C:/Users/adm/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/9OR5CR2T/Application Files/SectraWorkstation_12_500_209_42221/[url removed, login to view] did not succeed
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello, I believe i have an exact solution for your problem I can resolve it on team viewer if you want. please PM for further discussion Thanks and regards Tarun sitlani
Hi I am good in WPF C# and have build number of ClickOnce installer. Send me your files so that I can look into why its not downloading the manifest file. Thanks Regards