We are world leaders in Urban Civil Planning which includes Training, Simulation, Civil Engineering design information, visualisation and communications.
We are looking for an experienced mid-to-senior Unreal Technical Artist to join our expanding 3D Development team.
We have an exciting opportunity to further our lead in 3D real-time civil simulations and are keen for one or more competent technical artists to join the team.
This role can be on or off-shore with a preference for on-shore for time zone and communication benefits.
This work can be part or full-time.
Your technical skills will include:
1. 5+ year working in Unreal Engine at a professional level
2. Competence with blueprints
3. Competence with scripting
4. Competence with workflows from 3D packages to Unreal - publishing, optimising and materials
5. Competence to build tools for 3D artists to use in Unreal
6. Possible skills in C++ and other languages
7. Ideally able to open 3D packages and manage models - such as 3DS max but also other CAD/BIM type packages
8. Quality documentation
Your teamwork skills include:
4. ability to follow instructions
6. collaborative workflows
7. use of Jira and reporting